Job Type: Full time - Remote
About the role
We are looking to hire a talented iOS Developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. And also a development manager oversees the end-to-end software feature lifecycle and contributes code alongside the team’s developers. You’ll track the progress of every project, updates and keep a laser focus on using the unique capabilities of mobile devices.
Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, you should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Collaborating with product managers and test leads
- You have at least 5 years of software development experience
- You care deeply about a great end-user experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Application or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.